My sister and I were just talking about how many reminders there are this time of year of our Dad. First Easter, which is when he went into the nursing home, then today April 26 which is his birthday, then May 24, the day he passed, and then Fathers Day. Without really even noticing it I think I've really numbed myself up for these fresh reminder days coming up. I hope sooner then later these days become days when I feel happy and remember my dad and all the good memories, but right now these days just make me sad hes not here. I just wish I could call him, there's so many times I find myself just wishing I could have a conversation with him. He always seemed to know how to comfort me. I sure love ya Dad, happy birthday
Way too LONG...
13 years ago






2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your dad! I hope that your sad memories turn into happy memories too.
i hear ya~ well put! maybe next year we will feel more happy and be able to think about the happy memories more than the sad ones at the end which are still too fresh! love ya!
Post a Comment