I was excited the make the girls cakes this year especially since rylee knew exactly what she wanted. It was fun to see them so excited after all the work :)
Happy Birthday to our sweet sensitive and beautiful Rylee Kate :)
And Happy Birthday to our goofy, adorable, & beautiful Taya Nikole!
This shows only the beginning of all the wonderful friends who came to their party! Rylee asked me if she could invite all of her friends to her party and when it was over she said "hey mom, can you believe it...ALL of my friends came!" I knew she felt so special :) So thank you all of you for coming! I know birthday parties aren't that big of a deal but you sure made us and our girls feel special :)
The cute 3 Miller granddaughters :) Robert, Ashley and Makayla made a suprise trip out here for the party. It was fun to get all of us together! I've really been blessed with good inlaws, every single one of dereks siblings, and his parents made it to the party. Tonya even came the whole week before from California and helped a ton getting everything ready. We love our families!
I dont know why I forgot to take a picture of the decorations before but everything looked so cute :) we had a little lunch thanks to Judy for making delicious pizza and ham and cheese rolls, and then we did cake and icecream and the presents....which the girls got spoiled rotten!
My favorite picture of Boog opening her presents, isn't she just the cutest thing! I could just eat her up! ;)
And this one is my favorite of Ry :) I fear Derek and I are in trouble when these 2 are teenagers cause I sure thing they are pretty! The girls LOVED each and every present they got. I couldn't believe how much they got, and people gave them such fun things! Thank you to everyone!
Love this picture of Tay and Laikynn playing together. After opening presents we just let all the kids run wild at the park. It was a beautiful day and perfect way to celebrate our special girls :)
I loved the bottom picture of Taya with Papa Robert especially since I had a picture from last birthday party of them doing the same thing, watching the kite fly :) so cute :) I didnt get any pictures of Ry playing, I'm terrible her and all the bigger kids were all over the place though and had a blast :)
Boog and Grandma Neen
Perfect way for a now 2 year old to finish her birthday :) Hey at least she was notty in a clean way instead of making a mess on the floor for me to clean up...ha I couldn't help but laugh at her and love her more for being a clean kiddo!
Now for a short little spotlight on each girl for my own personal records :)
Rylee Kate age 4
Its hard to believe shes 4, sometimes I look at her and see an 18 year old ready to leave me for college, and other days I hold her and feel like shes still a tiny newborn who needs me endlessly. She really is the most tender hearted little girl. Shes amazing at sharing her feelings and stops me in my tracks most days with the things she says. More then anything this little girl can make me feel more loved then just about anyone else in the world. Shes so affectionate and forgiving of all of my short comings as her mom. She's learning how to write her name and lots of other letters. She's into making "decorations" and loves sitting and playing pretend she's also starting to love to shop, and told me me while trying on a pair of shorts, that "oh yeah mom these are cute, they have way cute pockets!" :). She's smart, sweet, clumsy and beautiful. absolutely love this little girl!
And this little 2 yr old princess, Taya "Boog" Nikole, is the life of our party! She is so much stinkin fun! She's definitely a strong willed blend of both Derek and I with a nice stubborn head on her shoulders but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad she's a strong little girl and I hope she keeps her determination through her life! She's smart like her sister and loves to read and be read to. She loves her favorite flop flops (pink ones with diamonds) and loves wearing anything pretty which she'll call her "bell" meaning her princess outfit. She gives the best kisses and noses, and there's nothing better then when she'll come up to you out of the blue to give you a nice little boog hug. She makes me beam. She's finally getting some hair and I can help but kiss her little cheeks off when her hair is in little piggy tails. To put it simply she's freaking adorable and we love her to peices!
Yay for their Purple and Blue party. So thankful that I get to have 2 little girls close together so they can grow up as best friends! Even though right now its much more common for me to find them fighting then playing nice together, there are always glimpses of them being sweet buddies together, and I'm so glad I had them close together. I can already see how much Taya looks up to her big sister and wants to be just like her. Watch out boys cause these pretty little girls are growing up WAY too fast! I love you girlies, happy birthdays!







1 comment:
this is so cute. looks like their party was a hit! love the cakes! they are both darling. we need to get them together with dane so they can all play!
Post a Comment