For the past few years I've wanted to go to the tulip festival really bad but somehow never made it. Well this year we finally went. The girls had fun running around looking at all the different varieties of tulips and other flowers and I loved the special time shared with my mom :) The month of May is a good one to feel extra thankful for your mothers. I know I have been extra thankful for mine, especially sense my Dads passing. I have a little better prospective on how lucky I am to have a healthy, sharp and witty mom around to love and spend time with me and my little family. I'm blessed to have her. I'm blessed to have Dereks mother in my life along with all the other mother figures I've had and the good strong women, sisters and friends who have influenced my life in little and big ways. My biggest prayer is that I can be the kind of mother my sweet children deserve on this earth. I know I've had good examples to show me how. Happy Early Mothers Day!
Way too LONG...
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment