Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011

         Right before Easter the IFA by our house had baby bunnies and chicks so we went on a quick family date before Derek left to work to go see them. The girls LOVED it, its always fun to find a cheap way to make them happy :)




The girls on Easter morning after their little easter egg hunt...they were so excited!

 Rylee all pretty for Easter


And Taya all pretty for Easter too, hair all curled and everything :)
We had a pretty quiet Easter. We went to Amy and Brodys after church and had a delicious bbq turkey dinner and just hung out. It was so nice to relax and hang out together. We had a really nice lesson after dinner and Mom shared her feelings on the atonement and that she's thankful we'll be able to see Papa Clyde again, the spirit was really strong in the room. Amy pointed it out to the kids and said do you guys feel happy right now? all the kids said yes, so Amy said, "do you know what that is?" and Rylee says, "yep its the holy spirit!" I thought it was so sweet, and I'm so glad she was able to feel the spirit. I'm so thankful for Christs sacrifice so that the time I have to miss my Dad isn't forever.

1 comment:

Petersen Palace said...

Thanks for so much love Katie. I love your blog. Your family is so sweet. Let's play sometime next week yes? :)