Sunday, July 27, 2008

WHERE SERIOUSLY HAS THE TIME GONE!

So...I know I'm a wuss but I was listening to the song that plays when you open my blog and I got all choked up! I stole it from my sisters blog cause I loved it but it never really hit me til today. Rylee is growing up way too fast! I remember when she'd sleep all day curled up like a frog on my chest, and I'd say I can't wait til she can do more. Then once she started sitting up, I couldn't wait til she could crawl. Once she started crawling though of course I wanted her to walk so she'd stop wearing holes in her jeans, and so i wouldn't have to stress about the dirty floor she was crawling on. Well her walking didn't last long, now she's running everywhere. I wanted things to go faster but now I miss them! She's got quite the personality and vocabulary to go with it. A lot of times when you ask her a question instead of just saying plain old no or yes. She'll say ummmm...NO or YEAH!!! as loud as she can. The other day she went outside and yelled at a little boy down the sidewalk. "HEY KID...sudgu aeen mayu gosje gte" (a bunch of gibberish) then she nodded her head and walked away, like what she had just said made perfect sense. I just can't believe how much she's already understanding at 15 months. I just want to slow down time and keep her little while I can. She's turning into such a copy cat. She says "OH Shoot!" everytime she drops something and thats what i say. good thing its not something else :) And now when i get ready she has to sit in the sink with me while I put my makeup on and then pretend to put some on her too. Today as we were getting ready to go to church I said hey Ry do you want to go to church and see Jesus?(we go around the church halls and look at all the pictures of Christ before Sacrement.) She got all bright eyed and let out a long drawn out YEAH! She just cracks me up. Anyway point of this blog...enjoy the stage your life is in, soak up every good time and learn from every rough time. I know I miss the things I once wished would hurry by.




PICTURES OF HER WHILE SHE COULD CRAWL



She's already learning how to give some mighty fine dirty looks. I better prepare myself for when she's a teenager! But I won't be wishing for that stage anytime soon :)
This picture kills me. this is what i mean by she runs everywhere. believe it or not she didn't even fall. she was just going really fast!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so freakin CUTE!! What are you up to these days anyway? I haven't talked to you forever...

Perschon Family said...

that was sweet! isn't it crazy how it flies by? she is my favorite! it was fun to see her old pics! she's such a little person now...so much personality!! i miss her!

Atwood Ohana said...

Kay...you really really really need to show me how to make those cute collages. i love them. Your blog is my favorite. we miss you guys so so so much! We hope you're doing great and see you so so so soon! love ya, da ATwoods

Our Family said...

She is so big and so cute. I love her personality that shows through in your post.I was the same way with Karlee and now I hate how fast the time flew. Hows ephraim going?

Perschon Family said...

i need a new post from you! it has been too long! i just changed my background and coppied you...sorry! i'll make ya a deal...i'll give you a shower curtain....

Perschon Family said...

you have to teach me how to do those picture collages! I LOVE them ALL!

Kyle said...

yeah this blog looks a little more like you and derek. ha ha. that other one, I was like, "Wow, you look a little different now, and you like a lot of cats." Check out our blog deekcos.blogspot.com