Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GETTING READY FOR JERZI!

SO I'VE SPENT THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS WORKING ON NEW BEDDING FOR JERZI AND I FINALLY FINISHED IT TODAY! I'M ALL SORTS OF EXCITED ABOUT IT SO I HAD TO SHARE! I'VE BEEN ALL CRAFTY TODAY AND BY THE AMOUNT OF FLOWER CLIPS I MADE YOU CAN TELL I GOT A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY BUT I SURE HAD FUN!


HERES HER LITTLE CORNER IN MINE AND DEREKS ROOM. I LOVE HER BASSINET!


AND THEN I MADE NEW CRIB BEDDING TOO BUT RYLEE GETS TO USE IT TIL JERZI TAKES OVER THE CRIB


YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH HEADBAND CLIPS!

I HAD TO THROW IN THESE CUTE PICTURES OF DEREK PRACTICING HIS CNA STUFF ON RYLEE. I GOT HIM THESE SCRUBS AS A SURPRISE TO LET HIM KNOW I'M SUPER PROUD OF HIM AND I MUST SAY I THINK HE LOOKS PRETTY DARN GOOD!


WHILE I WAS WORKING ON THIS POST, RYLEE CLIMBED ON MY LAP AND DECIDED IT WAS TIME FOR AN IMPORTANT NOSE TO NOSE CONVERSATION. GOTTA LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!

7 comments:

Sims Family said...

oh my gosh how cute is that video!!! and the bedding is so adorable!!! i wish i was more like you and would get off of my butt and actually do something productive and you are 8 months preggers... go you!!!

Natalie said...

Oh her bedding is so adorable!! So are all your flower clips. So motivated send some motivation my way! :)
Your such a cute mom doing all that creative stuff!
If you never got a strech mark the first pregnancy then its time to join the rest of us and have a few stretch marks! Those darn things!

Perschon Family said...

holy smoke! it looks SO DANG GOOD! I'm so glad to know that if i ever have a girl then i have you to take care of the crafty hair stuff for me! SO CUTE! Der does look good in those scrubs! good for him!

The Christiansen's said...

gol katie, your always so crafty and so darn good at it but you have always been really crafty I love the bedding! and the flower clips I guess if i ever have a little girl I know who I can pay to make me some!! :) Rylee is so darn cute my favorite is when she says "listen mom" I just can't get over how cute she is!

Our Family said...

how in the...holy...crap did you do that bedding? I LOVE IT!! HOW long did it take you. did you have a patteren or did you just do it your self?

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding! I'm SO impressed!

Tara said...

look at you being martha stuart! You are amazing! Eric has the same scrubs!! He loves them!