
SENSE TODAY IS ABOUT CELEBRATING LOVE, I DECIDED TO THROW IN PICTURES OF OUR WONDERFUL PARENTS. I TOOK THIS PICTURE TODAY OF MY MOM AND DAD AFTER WATCHING THEM OPEN THEIR CARDS TO EACHOTHER. EVEN WITH HIS MIND SLIPPING LIKE IT IS, MY DAD MADE SURE TO HAVE ME TAKE HIM TO WAL MART YESTERDAY TO PICK OUT MY MOM A CARD AND GET HER SOME ROSES. I ABOUT STARTED CRYING WHEN I SAW WHAT HE HAD SCRIBBLED IN THE CARD, IT WAS BARELY LEGIBLE BUT IT SAID I PRAY OUR ETERNAL JOURNEY TOGETHER CAN CONTINUE TO BRING US JOY, ETERNALLY YOURS, CLYDE. IT REALLY MADE ME THANKFUL FOR MY PARENTS AND ALSO FOR DEREKS, FOR STICKING IT THROUGH BOTH THE GOOD AND THE ROUGH TIMES IN THEIR MARRIAGES. NOBODY'S MARRIAGE CAN EVER BE PERFECT I KNOW, BUT THEY'VE BOTH BEEN SUCH EXAMPLES TO US. SEEING THEIR MARRIAGES LAST, GIVE HOPE THAT EVEN THOUGH LIFE CAN BE CRAZY, FRUSTRATING AND NOT ALWAYS WHAT YOU PLAN THAT IT IS WORTH STICKING IT OUT CAUSE ULTIMATELY A JOURNEY TOGETHER IS MORE ENJOYABLE THEN ONE ALONE! THANKS MOM AND DAD, AND ROBERT & JUDY FOR STICKING IT OUT!

AND TO MY WONDERFUL HUBBY, I'M THANKFUL, PROUD, AND LUCKY TO HAVE YOU! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! I THINK YOU'RE CRAZY HANDSOME! I BELIEVE IN YOU MORE THEN YOU'LL PROBABLY EVER KNOW! THANKS FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF ME AND RYLEE AND FOR MAKING YOURSELF BETTER. I KNOW YOU'VE WORKED HARD TO BE THE MAN YOU ARE TO US AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR IT. CANT WAIT FOR FOREVER. LOVE YOU DER!
OK SO THERES MY SAPPY LOVE PART OF THE POST...AS FOR CELEBRATING THIS LOVELY HOLIDAY WE CALL VALENTINES DAY, WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TOO EXCITING BUT WE DID START THE MORNING OFF WITH A HEART THEMED BREAKFAST!
ITS FUNNY HOW MUCH FUN MAKING PINK HEART SHAPED PANCAKES CAN BE WITH A 2 YEAR OLD!
THEN WE GAVE RYLEE HER LITTLE VALENTINES PRESENT. WHEN I WAS LITTLE MY DAD ALWAYS GAVE MY MOM A DOZEN ROSES AND ME AND MY SISTERS A BALLOON AND ONE ROSE. I DECIDED TO KEEP THAT TRADITION GOING. AND THEN DEREK GAVE HER A LITTLE $1 PACK OF RINGS AND A LITTLE $1 HEART NECKLACE...WHICH SHE'S MADE SURE TO WEAR ALL DAY!
THIS WAS MY GIFT TO DEREK...HEART BREAKFAST AND HIS FAVORITE CALOGNE...
AND THIS WAS HIS GIFT TO ME...WELL US! YEAH HE KIND OF ONE UPPED ME :)!
THEN SENSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE AND IT DOSEN'T SEEM LIKE WE'RE GOING TO BE ABLE TO GO TO THE POOL ANYTIME SOON, WE BUNDLED UP AND LET RY PLAY IN THE SNOW WHICH ALWAYS MAKES HER DAY! SO THERE YA HAVE IT!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!







10 comments:
Fun! you are so cute to think of making a breakfast like that! And as always you made me cry while reading this post! You are very articulate and I love the meaningful posts you do!! Happy Valentines Day!
ah how cute is that!!! yeah i about cryed when i read taht about your dad... i always do though.. i just dont cry much its wiered... anyways i hope you guys continue to have a wonderful valentines... i love you tons.
What the a car really!!! that rocks!! what a lucky gal.
you did way better than me on valentines day! i did nothing fun or creative! you've always been good at that stuff though! (you and Lucy both! you guys got all the crativity talent!)
brody got me coral roses (takes me back to our wedding) and put together a shelf for the basement (he hates putting stuff together so that was a nice present!)
your car looks nice! it will be even more fun once it stops snowing and you can keep it clean! ours is SO dirty!
that was sweet about Dad! I'm going to work on my tribute to him tonight. i've been putting it off cause i haven't wanted to cry about it lately. that collage looks great that you sent me. holy novel of a post!
i meant holy novel of a comment. i liked your post.
Wow I want your valentines day gift! hehe looks like you had a great valentines day. That is so sweet about your dad. Its so great to see parents showing eachother so much love after being married for so long!
What a fun post!!!! You forgot to mention that on your special Valentine's Day, you also had to spend hours with your neighbor who was freaking out about her little boy!!!!! I love you by the way! That was so selfless of you and Der to help us out that day. But I am so glad that your day was still special and i loved your pictures! Der and Ry are so lucky to have you as their mom and wife! You treat them so good and always think of way fun things to do as a family!
Lucky!! I love the new vehicle! I'm glad you had a good Valentine's! & your dad and mom both are so sweet I love it! I remeber when we made them a romantic dinner of lemmon chicken just for the two of them, but I think we were doing it so we could butter up your mom so she said yes to something we wanted to do! ha! we had some fun times!
I forgot to tell you..I don't have an off white newborn beanie. I only have white, black, brown, light pink and hot pink. Sorry!! I have a off white headband that is the same material as the beanies though! Just let me know!
I am a moron I deleted your comment haha! But if you give me your email address I will send you my address and I will have you send me a check and then I will send your beanie on its way!
just so make sure you are talking about the newborn waffle beanies not the crochet beanies right?
cause the crochet beanies are for bigger kids like rylee!
Post a Comment