Friday, April 24, 2009

No small task is a small task with 2!

WELL TAYA IS A MONTH OLD TOMMOROW AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STINKING FAST ITS GONE! SHE'S FINALLY STARTING TO GET ON A LITTLE BIT OF A SCHEDULE...NOT A SUPER GOOD ONE YET BUT WE'LL GET THERE. POOR THINGS HAD A COLD FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS AND ISN'T QUITE OVER IT YET SO I'M SURE WHEN SHE IS SHE'LL SLEEP MUCH BETTER. AS FOR ALL THE REST OF US, WE'RE DOING PRETTY GOOD. RYLEE IS RYLEE. SHE GOES FROM CALLING ME HER BEST FRIEND TO YELLING AT ME AND BACK TO BEING MY BEST FRIEND ABOUT 300 TIMES A DAY! I GUESS THE MOODY GIRL STUFF STARTS EARLIER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD : ) BUT SHE'S BEEN PRETTY DANG GOOD THROUGH THIS ADJUSTMENT AND AMAZES ME EACH DAY WITH THE SMART THINGS SHE SAYS AND DOES. SHE'S SUCH A FUN LITTLE GIRL! DEREK IS COMING UP ON HIS LAST WEEK OF THIS SEMESTER...YAY!!! THEN WE'LL HAVE THE MONTH OF MAY TO HAVE HIM ALL TO OURSELVES WITH AN EXCEPTION OF WAL-MART, BUT I'M WAY EXCITED FOR HIM TO HAVE A BREAK FROM SCHOOL, HE'S SO MUCH HELP WITH THE GIRL WHEN HE'S HOME! I'M SO THANKFUL TO HAVE HIM! AND ME WELL I'M FINALLY PRETTY MUCH DONE WITH THE POST PARDOM STUFF, NOW I'M JUST PLAIN SLEEP DEPRIVED : ) ITS FUNNY NOW IF I GET MORE THEN 2 HOURS OF SLEEP AT A TIME IT FEELS LIKE A LUXURY! BUT I'M DOING GOOD AND RECOVERING JUST FINE. I CANT WAIT TO BE ABLE TO WORK OUT...IF I CAN EVER FIND TIME. REALLY NO SMALL TASK IS A SMALL TASK ANYMORE. IF I CAN JUST KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN GET MYSELF AND THE GIRLS READY AND FED FOR THE DAY AND MAKE SURE DEREK HAS MEALS TOO...I FEEL PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF...NOW IF I CAN MAKE IT TO WALMART WITH BOTH GIRLS BY MYSELF OR DO THE LAUNDRY, WELL THEN I FEEL LIKE A SUPER WOMAN! HA GOTTA LOVE MOTHERHOOD!




SERIOUSLY IT WIERDS ME OUT HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIKE HIM!
JUST ME AND THE GIRLS WENT ON AN ADVENTURE ALL THE WAY TO RIVERTON TO VISIT MY SISTER AMY AND HER BOYS. IT WAS SUCH A FUN AND NEEDED GET AWAY TRIP. LOTS MORE WORK THEN I ANTICIPATED BUT I'LL GET THE HANG OF IT ALL SOONER OR LATER I'M SURE. I JUST KNOW I'M NEVER GOING INTO JOANNS WITH 4 KIDS AGAIN : )!
RYLEE ABSOLUTLY LOVES HER COUSINS MAX AND LUKE! AND OF COURSE AUNT AMY!
RYLEE AND ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ANDI. RYLEE LOVES WHEN ANDI COMES TO VISIT AND SO DO I. ANDI JUST LETS RYLEE DRAG HER AROUND ITS AWESOME! :)
MY MOM WATCHED TAYA AND MY BROTHER AND SISTER INLAW WATCHED RYLEE SO ME AND DEREK COULD GO ON A DATE TO OUR FAVORITE FREDS! THAT PIC OF DEREK IS HIM WITH HIS FAVORITE BURGER EVER THE DUECE! WE ALSO MADE IT TO THE MOVIE FOR DATE NIGHT THIS WEEK AND HAD SO MUCH FUN! ITS SUCH A RARE THING TO HAVE ONE ON ONE TIME! THANKS FOR THE HELP WITH THE GIRLS SO WE COULD MOM AND TONY AND JEN!

7 comments:

Our Family said...

A Date I am sooooo freaking jealous!! I gotta do that, but mostly I'm just glad those six weeks of waiting are up LOL! love your blog!! and yes it kind of weirds me out too how much taya and derek look a like

Perschon Family said...

you'll have the hang of 2 before you know it. not easy...but doable. love the pics with the tractor! see you sunday.

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Yay for Date nights! Those are SOOOOO important to Danny and I! I love for those! :) Looks like you are doing well! SO good to hear! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pix. She is changing every day. It was so fun to sit outside the other day in the sun, and let the kids run. I can't wait for more of those days! Love the pix of Fred's with the burger, I'm glad you picked Fred's for your date haha, seeing how that is the last place I would go for a date lol.... Talk to ya soon.

Atwood Ohana said...

I'm so impressed you took both girls to Riverton! You are WONDER WOMAN already....you don't even realise how amazing you are doing! You've only been a mom of two for a month and you are already taking them on roadtrips!!!!! I am so glad you and Der got to have a date! We would love to take Ry anytime. You look so great by the way. You look so happy, skinny, and put together! Love ya!!!!

Robert and Ashley said...

She is so cute! I was thinking and you should make the headbands and sell them in baby boutique stores. You do such a great job at them. I think we are going to try to make it for her blessing. My brother lives in springville, so we can stay at his place anytime we come see you guys, that way we arent in your way and it gives my brother and nephews some time to be with us. Maybe we can come sooner too I just cant wait to meet her and see Rylee too. We love you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello
prozac anxiety
Wait for at least 14 days after stopping an MAOI before taking Prozac.
[url=http://c3library.com/]prozac price[/url]

Tell your doctor, too, if you are allergic to any kinds of drugs, or if you have cirrhosis of the liver, kidney disease, diabetes, epilepsy, bipolar disorder or a history of drug abuse.
http://c3library.com/ - cheap fluoxetine
However, stop taking antidepressant during pregnancy may cause a relapse of depression.