Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MAN I LOVE THESE GIRLS! THATS ALL I WANTED TO SAY!







3 comments:

Perschon Family said...

Ah! So cute! Love how Ry smiles so good for pictures! Taya's smile is so sweet too!

btw you'll have to check out the pics i just posted on the blog! The grass is in! YEAH!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Such a sweet post! Rylee looks like you to a T!! Especially with that big pretty smile of hers! :)

Atwood Ohana said...

These pictures are so sweet! Two peas in a pod. They are gonna be great friends you can tell. And you three will have so much fun going out and doing girl things. Swimming has been fun (even though we pay to have ourselves teach our kids how to swim..hahaha). We will go again on Monday. Let's get together more!!!! Jade loves Ry and we can just go to a park and let them play while i hold Taya! haha. I need baby time right now!