I've loved bob marley ever sense high school and this has always been one of my favorite songs! I have a reggae cd of mostly bob marley and jack johnson and we listen to it all the time. Well sure enough miss ry decided this is her favorite song and every time we drive she asks for "don't worry." it was fun driving home with the windows down jammin out to bobby all of us singing! good times...good memories...sweet little bob marley fan :)!
I had to throw in these pictures of Derek...I guess things like this just happen when ya have 2 kids, work, and go to school! he didn't even notice until he got to class!


we love ya derek! thanks for working so hard for us even if it's making ya lose your mind a little! at least both shoes are black if ya start wearin a flip flop with a tennis shoe I'm gunna start to worry!
6 comments:
Oh goodness...bless his heart! At least he mismatched shoes on accident. We both know Jake mismatches his clothes cuz this red strip on his shorts matches the red polka dot on his shirt which matches the red stitching on his hat. Gotta love them, they keep life entertaining! We are coming down to E-town next Friday/Saturday!
i just showed Brody! He enjoyed that special moment Derek! Thanks for making us laugh!
oh and the other day when I went to Gateway Brody met us for lunch and I hadn't seen him cause I left so early so I hadn't seen what he was wearing...ya, black pin striped pants (granted the pin strip was barely noticeable but a pin stripe nonetheless) and a red plaid shirt. When he saw me he said, "I think I need to stop getting dressed in the dark!" But that isn't as bad as when he came down with his stupid camo short I baught him with a yellow plaid shirt on. He totally thought it looked ok.
lol that is funny!! poor hubbys so tired and worn
LOL, that's awesome Derek! I will have to start turnin on some Bob Marley when Ry's over at my house. That's so cute.
that's a great picture of Der! how funny! But at least they were kinda alike right? Taya looked so beautiful her blessing day! That dress you made was perfect! Swimming lessons was a blast! I am so glad we both did it. Thanks for being such a great friend. As soon as we get this baby girl outta me, we need to go walking and do little day trips together! Love ya!
Post a Comment