Sunday, June 7, 2009

TAYA'S SPECIAL DAY


My BEAUTIFUL Taya on her special day.

Thanks Mom for helping me make her dress. It turned out absolutley perfect!





Taya also wore the shoes that I was blessed in but I forgot to take a picture of them. She looked so beautiful today!
Taya was blessed by her PaPa Miller. Thanks Robert it was a beautiful blessing.

Taya and her cousin Braxton are only 15 days apart so we decided to combine their blessings to make it easier on my dad. It ended up going so great and it was so fun having so many families all together to honor them!
Derek and I with my brother Robert and his wife Stephanie with the 2 special babies of the day!
Me and my beautiful girls!


Our little family
Below are a bunch of pictures from the luncheon after the blessing. It turned out so good! I owe a huge thank you to everyone for all their help and for bringing various things to help out with the meal which was so yummy!. I owe a huge thank you to Andi and Everett for BBQing all the nummy turkey. Andi has always been such a good friend and has always helped me when I've needed it most for big and little things! All the kids which when I say all I mean the seemingly millions of kids had fun running and being free on the play ground, and the weather was perfect! All of my siblings and their families came which meant so much to me. Our uncle Jon and aunt Cid, and aunt Judy from Dereks side came, along with his parents of course and his brother Devin. Our sister in-law Ashley came with her brother and his cute little boys and of course Makayla, Robert couldn't make it because of work but it was so fun having so many people come to support us! My "sister" Jen who used to be our exchange student came, some of my best friends came and Braxtons Grandpa and Grandma Seager (Stephanies Parents) came bringing with them cousins from Stephs side. Sorry I just had to write down who all came seeing as my blog is my journal. Anyway as you can see from all the pictures we had a great day! I'm so thankful for our sweet Taya! She's such a sweet little girl! I'm so thankful for the awesome family and friends we have who showed us so much Love and support today! THANKS EVERYONE!
these pictures are from the day before her blessing. this was the first time we got to meet miss Makayla! It was fun seeing pa pa and bonka with their 2 new grandaughters for the first time all together!

5 comments:

Perschon Family said...

ah! way cute pictures! it was fun having so many families there! it all went so good!

come up and play!

Natalie said...

Her dress is soo cute! Way to go on making that! Quite the talent! I am glad the days went so well that is such a special thing! Did you save some yummy BBQ for me? hehe

Our Family said...

i am so impressed that you can sew like that her dress was beautiful!!! what a great day!!!

Justin and Tauna said...

Just to answer your question, I got my LPN at Snow College, and then got my RN at Dixie. Dixie is a great school I loved the school, but did not want to live in St.George, so we moved back to e-town the day I graduated.

Justin and Tauna said...

Oh and another thing I love your posts, I love how many pics you put in, and your girls are cuties.